SURPRISE AMMAA!! =)

it was amma's birthday in a week..and i still didn't not have any plans  for the weekend!! :o
and acha (my dad) came as a saviour and told me about Taj Fisherman's cove, I didn't know what to tell.. I thought that he was joking (because according to 22000 is expensive ,yeah :-/..) but then later realised everything was serious :| and he booked the Cottages!!So we had this huge plan soon!!! and we were going to surprise her and ask her to pack her bag ON THAT DAY we were going there :P !! we reached there by evening.. and amma was so surprised and really happy! We cut the chocolate cake from French loaf and ate :)
 I spent the whole evening in the hammock reading "The Notebook" by Nicholas sparks .At night I was inside watching "LIAR LIAR" by Jim Carrey..(funny movie :D) and when there was a movie break i went outside.. we hd an unexpected friend come in (not a friend actually!) and all o us we were shrieking becauce that visitor was a BAT! :) yess the flying creature!I ran out of the cottage and looked toward the sea to see the most beatiful thing i have ever seen in my life ,it was a full moon day and the bright moon was shining.The sea looked black and silver. After enjoying the amazing sight, we had to go for dinner..(comments- it sucked to the coree!! XP ) i couldnt stand the bland food ,so i did not eat. (much), but survived on my earlier installments of cake :P. We reached the hotel room had a good sleep and woke up at 7 in the morning! (early on a Sunday) and we went for a beach walk, i took these pics :)


The next morning we drove back home :).

Comments

Popular Posts